rebirth of the blog




so it's been more years.






Sunday, June 26, 2011

first sunday

still socked in with fog.

first sunday morning

awoke with the headache, still, but I seem to be able to control it with coffee (which I didn’t really do yesterday morning for some badly formulated reason) and a combination of alternating ibuprophen/acetaminophen and gualfenesin.  I realized too late that I hadn’t brought any pseudephed and I don’t know that I can get it in north carolina; still, I almost simultaneously realized that since gualfenesin thins the guck in my lungs, why not in my head too?  at any rate, it seems to be working, and I got up at 7 to this:

first sunday morning

there’s ash, patiently waiting for me. but instead I went out on the porch and caught the meadow in fog.

first sunday morning

so thick you almost can’t see the barn!

first sunday morning

first sunday morning

but it’s 8 now and already that fog seems to be lifting.  look!  the barn!

first sunday

my head is still good.  I think the vacating can begin! :)

Flickr Tags:

No comments: