rebirth of the blog

so it's been years. i've knit miles. i do more now. maybe it's time to resurrect this under a new banner?

knitting projects are more fully described on ravelry, so just follow the links!




Sunday, June 26, 2011

first sunday

still socked in with fog.

first sunday morning

awoke with the headache, still, but I seem to be able to control it with coffee (which I didn’t really do yesterday morning for some badly formulated reason) and a combination of alternating ibuprophen/acetaminophen and gualfenesin.  I realized too late that I hadn’t brought any pseudephed and I don’t know that I can get it in north carolina; still, I almost simultaneously realized that since gualfenesin thins the guck in my lungs, why not in my head too?  at any rate, it seems to be working, and I got up at 7 to this:

first sunday morning

there’s ash, patiently waiting for me. but instead I went out on the porch and caught the meadow in fog.

first sunday morning

so thick you almost can’t see the barn!

first sunday morning

first sunday morning

but it’s 8 now and already that fog seems to be lifting.  look!  the barn!

first sunday

my head is still good.  I think the vacating can begin! :)

Flickr Tags:

No comments: